interview #22 @MissKnowitNone

1 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

Be kind. If you can't say something nice about the effort that someone else hasput into their book, then don't say anything at all. Other than that, welcome!Wattpad is a great place to express yourself, explore ideas, and appreciateother peoples'. Just start to build up your profile. Make sure you have comfortreading lists that you can always go back to and share. if you're trying yourhand at writing, that's awesome! Just remember to have references to look backat, books to spark ideas, authors to be inspired by, and friends throughout theWattpad community to support you.

2 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I mean, my life and schedule and both quite chaotic, so the pattern has beenmessy. But usually every other Wednesday I'll put out When the Stars Align, andI'll update Be Square and Be Mine every Saturday. 

3 what's the best way to spend a day?

For me personally? Finish studying, get every chore out of the way, and then hangout with my best friend, Watch The Office, fangirl over a sappy romanticcomedy, and eat lots of junk food. Throw in a jam out session at my piano whileI and my friend harmonize to trashy pop songs, a quality cheesy teen novel, adozen throwback vines from my BFF, a few Parks and Rec memes, and scrollingthrough my Instagram feed, which is basically just The Office and Cole Sprouse. 

4 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

Oh,SPAM my best friend. Since I'm anonymous, I guess I'd have to tell people who Iam? But if that were to happen, I'd be the happiest person in the world. Iguess I'd reveal my identity. 

5 what's your favorite TV show?

Hands down The Office, though Parks and Recreation comes close. I'm a sucker forRiverdale though, and I'll binge watch Glee, The Good Doctor, The Good Place,New Girl, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, and The Fosters any day. 

6 who is your favorite celeb?

My favorite celebrity has got to be Lili Reinhart. She's just inspirational andhilarious and just an overall great human being. She's a big advocate on bodyimage and she's just the most lovable human alive. And I don't love her anyless even though she's dating Cole Sprouse, my ULTIMATE celebrity crush, onscreen and, possibly, in real life.

if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

My favorite Author(s)? Kasie West and Sarah Dessen. For West, I just reread her books over an over and she brings in humor, brilliant side characters, beautiful description, diversity, and a love stories to die for. Dessen was who introduced me to the GENRE of teen fiction and I adore how she connects all her books, a factor I have incorporated in MY books as well, and how she involves real plot and is so against stereotypes. And Louisa May Alcott's Little Women inspired me to love classics and thought me that not every ending is happy, because I SHIPPED Jo and Laurie.

8 what's your favorite holiday and why?

Halloween, for sure. Free candy, dressing up, AND getting out of my house? Sign me up.

9 what's your favorite snack?

OOH!Wheat Thins? I'm a sucker for chocolate and cool ranch Doritos, respectively. Food-wise,I'm a hardcore pasta fan. And can we consider Vanilla Milkshakes, Cookie DoughIce cream, and cheesecake desserts or snacks?

10 what's your dream vacation?

 I'd have to say Paris, because I'vealways wanted to go. But I've been to New York and loved it instantaneously,and I've always dreamed about going to London or NYC with my best friend.

Request time!

Please feel free to check of When the Stars Align

Please feel free to check of When the Stars Align. All my books are connected to it, which are also not bad, but this one is filled with uncanny romances, basic realism, and characters that are so imperfect that it makes love seem really...real.