interview #30 @Geekdom

1 what's your favorite holiday and why? 

My favorite holiday has been my trek in the Himalayas. There was chilling cold and low temperature. We had snowball fights on the way. Everyone was given a husky(that was insanely cute). I also drank wine for the first time. (HIGH point in my life!) 

2 what's your favorite book? 

My favourite book is Origins by Dan Brown. It's so engrossing and the suspense. Poof! It just blows your mind. It's a must read!

3 how would you spend a rainy day? 

I am a soccer player. So on a rainy day, my friends and I usually play soccer on the field. The rain just doubles the fun! Or I binge on my couch, watching Netflix or reading a book.

4 what's your favorite movie?

My favorite movie is ... Frozen! Just kidding! It has to be Avengers Infinity war or Fast and Furious 8. O! I cannot decide...

 5 what's one Wattpad goal? 

I have only one goal in Wattpad ... to write books which people can love and get engrossed in and possibly get 2k- ish reads.

6 what's one tip you'd give a newcomer?

If you're new on wattpad, you should read books first be for experimenting yourself. You should meet people, make your presence felt and most importantly, learn from them...

 7 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask? 

I would definitely ask Dan Brown. I would ask him about the thriller in his books. How does he maintain suspense while telling the story? And what did he do to make his writing so action packed and mysterious?

8 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do? 

I would hang out with my celeb crush Selena Gomez. I would love to get to know her and talk to her. We could go to an amusement park and have fun and have lunch and dinner together. ;)

9 what's your favorite snack? 

Donuts and Nachos!They are heaven!!! Period

10 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment? 

So the other day I wake up and find that an author with 900 followers has voted on my book and appreciated my work. I am on cloud nine. So you can never stop being surprised on wattpad. If someone reads or votes on my book, I make it a point to thank them.

Request time!

The Serpent's revenge is my first book on wattpad ad this book shows my growth on this wonderful platform. I began out as a rookie and I feel that I have become better. The Aztec Gods have returned after centuries and the harpbringer lies in the shadows. Two normal teenagers, with whom you can probably relate to are dragged into this world and that's how the story goes downhill...Filled with mystery, this book contains my extreme potterheadness and marvel fanboying. The only reason I request you to read this is because an author is nothing without his readers...It would mean a lot if you guys would read and all suggestions and criticisms are welcome!

It would mean a lot if you guys would read and all suggestions and criticisms are welcome!