interview #38 @emmathedil3mma

1. What's your favorite book?

My favorite book is either The Fault in Our Stars by John Green, A Taxonomy if Live by Rachael Allen, or the Harry Potter Series by J. K. Rowling.

2. What's your one Wattpad goal?

My one Wattpad goal is to share my words and the stories I have to tell with the global digital community and have it inspire someone.

 3. What is your favorite thing about Wattpad

The thing I love about Wattpad is that the community is so welcoming and accepting. 

4. Are you still surprised when you get a vote, follow, or comment?

 Yes, I am, every ounce of support is awesome. 

5. How would you celebrate a publishing deal? 

Oh my gosh, I don't even know, I would cry? Laugh? Jump off a building?? That would be a dream.

 6. If you could hang out with your favorite celebrity for the day, who would you chose and what would you do? 

 I would probably chose Lin-Manuel Miranda because I'm such a Broadway fan. I would probably chose to see a private performance of "Hamilton an American Musical" with the original New York Broadway Cast.

 7. What's your favorite snack? 

Little Debbie Swiss Rolls. 

8. What's a song you enjoy? Who's the artist? 

Gosh, I couldn't pick. Either Breakeven by The Script, Not Over You by Gavin DeGraw, or Rise by Jonas Blue.

 9. What's your favorite holiday and why?

 My favorite holiday's Christmas because I get to be with my family that I don't normally get to see and my birthday is three days before Christmas.

 10. What's your schedule regarding your writing?

 I would say two hours every other day.

request time

While You Were Sleeping:This is a book of mine that I got inspiration from based off of people that go to my own school

While You Were Sleeping:This is a book of mine that I got inspiration from based off of people that go to my own school. I really think you should read this if you believe in love at first sight and you like teen romance novels. This is my best story yet and I love it so much! I pour my heart and soul into all of the books I write and it would be AWESOME if someone would check it out. 

Ranked #18 in VarsityRanked #71 in AccidentRanked #177 in FootballRanked #182 in Quarterback Ranked #241 Cheerleader Ranked #894 in Accident

Fire, Water, and Everything Inbetween:I love this story like one of my own children. I've had this story idea for a long time and finally sat down and wrote it. Anyone who's reading this, you should read this story for it is full of adventure, fantasy, and romance! 

Ranked #441 in Elements

 Ranked #921 in University