interview #13 @SootieCute15

1 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

since I'm a student, during the week I don't get a lot of time in to write but Ialways try getting at least 20 minutes a day to plan my chapters. For weekendsand holidays, I honestly spend more time planning, writing and eating; oh,let's not forget to sleep, than spending time with my friends. I also givemyself well-deserved breaks in between.

2 what's your favorite book?

I love a lot of books so it would be nearly impossible to just choose one. Two of my current favorites I would highly recommend on wattpad are 'Wrong Boarding School' by AnimeGirlGod and 'The Gangleader Kidnapped Me' by whiskeyroses.

3 what's your favorite movie?

My favourite movie would have to be Centre Stage: Turn it up or a close second the Step-up movies. I really just love how they tell the characters stories and is a major inspiration for anyone writing dance related books.

4 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment?

Not so much surprised, mainly just the feeling of happiness and pride that people are enjoying my work.

5 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

I would probably announce it on my Instagram first to thank everyone for theirsupport and then I would celebrate with my friends and family by having a bigdinner (because who doesn't love food.

6 what's your dream vacation?

If I had, to be honest, I haven't really thought about one specific place, even ifI had to choose one place anywhere in the world to travel it wouldn't matter aslong as my family and I have a good time.

7 how would you spend a rainy day?

Jumping in puddles of course!! Oh, and dancing in the rain. Then I would catch a coldkeeping me in the spirit to write, write and then sleep :)s

8 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you do?

This might be a common answer but I would choose JK Rowling if I asked anyone foradvice because I've always wondered how she can finish a successful book letalone 5+ in one series. She's such an amazing writer and I just love her ideasas a creator. 

9 what's one Wattpad goal?

Many people would choose a goal to gain followers and readers, I mean having peoplewho love your books/story is a wonderful thing to have and cherish but thisisn't my goal. My personal goal is to complete my book, I've got so many ideasthat at this point finishing the book is honestly going to be a challenge butat the end of the day it's one I'm willing to accept. 

10 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

There are so many celebrities out there that are great and have a lot of fans but my personal favourite is Pink just because my mum grew me up with her music and she is truly talented and inspirational.

11 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

I'm pretty new to sharing my writing myself but the advice I would genuinely give a newcomer is to just go for it. You never know if people will love your work or not if you don't try it. For the first week of setting up a profile, I'd say to personalize it make it cool and unique enough so that it stands out in the other millions but also something you are proud to look at and call your own. This also goes for writing and publishing, your first book will always seem ruff but don't ever give up on writing, trust me it gets better. Don't sit and wait for reads or votes, keep uploading, make an uploading schedule once a week is great when leaving cliffhangers! I hope this helps!

Request time!

My request is my book Young Wolf. I think people should read it because its new and with all the chapter planning this book will lead everyone to twists and turns of emotions all the way!