April mystery interview

This month's mystery spot has been given to: @Pepperronys

1 What's the best part of Wattpad?

The best part of Wattpad would have to be the friends I've made on here. They allare so sweet and funny, and I love them to death!

2 How would you spend a rainy day?

I'd spend a rainy day playing on the floor of my living room with my babygirl, whether it be blocks or her bouncy chair

3 What's your favorite book?

My favorite published book is "Amityville Horror" or "Cold Mountain".

4 What's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

Don't write for anyone but yourself! Care not about the number of reads, votes andcomments you have through the duration of your time spent on a story. Don'tlook at other books and wish that could be you, because you know what, if youbelieve in yourself one day that will be you. Who cares if someone has moreviewers on their book than you, all thatmatters is that you love writing and putting precious time into yourcharacters.

5 What inspired you to write?

I originally hated writing unless it was for school, but after my girlfriend broke my heart my twin sister got me a journal. I was very depressed for a long time and writing down all my feelings really helped me. Eventually those feelings turned into poems and poems turned into short stories between classes at school, and now here I am!

6 What's your dream vacation?

Well it was originally Hawaii, but my husband and I went there for our honeymoon in 2017 so I guess now it would be Jamaica

7 What's your favorite holiday and why?

My favorite holiday would be Halloween. I love the costumes and the thrills ofhaunted houses. But to me it's not just a holiday, it's also the night I, alongwith my two siblings, was brought into this world.

8 How would you celebrate a publishing deal?

Oh my god, well first I would find my inhaler and take a big puff so that I canbreathe, lol, then I would invite all my closest friends and family to my homeso that I may bake and announce the big news with a bottle of wine and a fancymeal

9 If you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

I would have Sidney Crosby. I swear to god that I am the Pittsburgh Penguins number one fan. I would give anything just to meet him in person. He is just the sweetest guy, and legit the best hockey player.

10 What's your favorite TV show? 

Game of thrones

11 Who is your favorite author?

Stephen King

Request time! 

 I think someone should read my book "Selcouth" because I give Stefan Salvatore the love he truly deserved. Also, there's a huge twist that everyone will enjoy :)

 Also, there's a huge twist that everyone will enjoy :)