interview #30 @_Dark_Angel_101_

1 what is your favorite thing about Wattpad?

Just being able to share ideas and talk to other writers 

2 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I don't really have one. I just update whenever I can. 

3 what's your favorite book?

 I have too many. I'd have to say Divergent at the moment. 

4 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

Either Rick Riordan or Veronica Roth and I'd ask them where they got theirinspiration.

5 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment?

Yes actually because I just never thought anybody would actually like my books. 

6 what's your favorite holiday and why?

I like all the holidays because there is a special reason for all of them.

7 what's your dream vacation?

I'd have to say Italy or France or maybe Germany. I've always wanted to go to thoseplaces.

8 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

Just be active and don't feel pressured to do things other people are doing. Don'tfeel bad if your writing isn't the best at the beginning all of us authorsstarted somewhere.

9 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

Landslideby Fleetwood Mac. 

10 what's one Wattpad goal?

Winning the wattys at least once.

11 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

CrankThatFrank or Jessie Paege since they are my favorite YouTubers and I'd either go to hot topic with them or let them choose. 

Request time!

I guess I'd suggest reading my book A Fallen Christmas since the holidays are coming up