interview #35 @MissyMarshmallow

1 how would you advise a Wattpad newbie?

I would teach them the basics about Wattpad and tell them how things work aroundhere but for the most of it, I would tell them to explore! Go have fun with itand enjoy reading, writing and meeting new people! 

2 what's your favorite snack?

My favorite snack hands down without a doubt, Double Creme Oreos and PeanutButter, which may sound disgusting to people but it's the best! Don't knock ittill you try it!

3 what inspired you to write?

To be honest, I had spent a year or so on Wattpad reading other people's booksuntil out of the blue, I wanted to have a shot at writing a book and seeingwhere it will take me! I don't really have much inspiration but except to allthe people's books I read on Wattpad that made me want to write. They're myinspiration. 

4 what's one Wattpad goal?

My one Wattpad goal would be to have a group of people that really like my bookand are truly loving it. To find people who are indulged in my book and aren'tjust reading it as a onetime thing. To find my true readers. 

5 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follower or comment?

Everytime I see a new comment, it just brings a smile to my face! It doesn't alwaysclick in me that someone is reading my book and they do like it. So, whensomeone comments on my book, I always get a little stunned because it feelsunrealistic that someone is reading it and commenting. I love getting feedbackand advice on it, I love replying back to the comments! Votes and followersdon't matter to me as much as comments. 

6 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

I don't have a favorite author as I am sopicky, but I would choose John Green and ask him how to get the raw emotionthat I was hit with when I read one of his books. How did he make his writingso raw and emotional, it's one of the best things to get from a reader? To makethem feel. To make them cry. Or laugh. Or scream. 

7 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

I revolve around music and I can never choose just one! I would say my current favorites are:

Love me like you do-Ellie Goulding

Another Sad Love Song-Khalid

The Sound-1975

I Have Nothing-Whitney Houston

Back To December- Taylor Swift

8 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

Gosh, it's so hard for me to have a favorite, I am just so picky! I would choose...Perrie Edwards! I would choose Perrie because she's just such a funny girl, who would always have a laugh and be there for you. We would go shopping and have McDonalds and end the day with a film and sleepover!

9 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

My schedule regarding writing is none existence! I don't have a writing routine asI don't like forcing myself to write or having a set day as it makes me a bitanxious. However, I am trying to write a little every day, so I can get into asmall habit! I am trying! 

10 what's your favorite holiday and why?

My favorite holiday 100%, would be Christmas! For me Christmas, always bringspeople together and closer. You feel all the emotions of love, joy andhappiness, it's the recipe for family! It's just a perfect holiday to spendtime with your favorite people and have a great tie with one another! As wellas all the cozy blankets and watching movies!body>

11 what's your dream vacation?

My dream vacation would be to go to Paris as I haven't travelled much, and I would love to go here as it looks so beautiful and there's so much to see! It seems like a cute place to do everything!

Request time!

I would like to present Therapeutic Love! This book is about Winnie Riches who suffers from anxiety and is tired of living in fear

I would like to present Therapeutic Love! This book is about Winnie Riches who suffers from anxiety and is tired of living in fear. The next minute, she finds herself seated in a waiting room of a clinic. Along the way, she ends up falling for her counsellor, Grey Reed. I decided to create this book to show that people living with a disorder or problem, don't all have bad pasts or lives. It's to show that they aren't broken. That they can fight and do what they please no matter their situation. I hope you enjoy it!