interview #22 @meow_writes

1 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

I would like to spend a day with Anne Hathaway and we'd get go dress fitting inMilan, have a sleepover and just get to know each other.

2 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

In writing, there is a lot of trial and error so take advise from wherever you canand learn from others. My first story was a diary about how my friendsirritated me, which is super childish, but my one friend enjoyed it and afterabout a year I deleted it. But my very first fictional piece is still on mypage and I sometimes like to read it and laugh at myself and honestly love toreflect from it. I mean after being on Wattpad for only two years I can alreadysee the difference so just because your stories are only getting 20 views nowdoesn't mean you're writing sucks, just take it one step at a time and at yourown pace.

3 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

I enjoy many songs but right now I have Motorsport on repeat and my favorite partof the song is Nicki Minaj's verse.

4 what's your favorite holiday and why?

Besides Christmas, Halloween because you get to dress up as literally anything and freak people out.

5 what's your favorite book?

The book in the Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Claire: Clockwork Princess

6 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

It's honestly all over the place! I'm not proud of it but neither am I ashamed. Onecannot force imagination if you want a really grasping book. So I basic allupload whenever I finish a chapter and edit it.

7 what's one Wattpad goal?

I haven't really thought about it... I think my "goal" would be to makemore friends and gain more experience. To me, writing is a hobby or a passionbut the thought of getting too many views or even getting a story publishedseem surreal and maybe then my writing wouldn't be a hobby or something I liketo do but rather become a job and something I have to do.

8 if you earned a publishing deal, how would you celebrate ?

Holy Molly! I would be honestly shocked and a loss of words at first, but I'd liketo go out to dinner with my family or have a bunch of loved ones over and wecelebrate together. Who honestly knows haha!

9 what's your dream vacation?

Somewhere in a penthouse in the middle of a rainforest with a secluded ocean nearby.

10 what's your favorite snack?

apples 

11 how would you spend a rainy day?

Reading,snuggled in bed, with some nice tea or a cappuccino!

Request time!

I would recommend you read I Am Karma because out of all my published writing this is the one I have pondered on and put much effort and work into it. The description is much better than my most read book and the character's seem more realistic and the story unfolds a lot smoother. This story is about a girl who comes out of a coma and goes back to her school to get revenge. I personally love stories like these because no one in real life would go and seek revenge at school but we have thought about it and this story is hopefully something some people can relate to and imagine vividly because everyone contemplates revenge at some point in their lives and this main character hopefully could be seen as their "bad side" coming to life.