interview #29 @sammymitchell39

1 what inspired you to write? 

As I grew up and even now I turned to reading as an escape from all the chaos that growing up entails. Now that I'm older I love to write and put my own stories and ideas into words.

2 How would you handle a bully? 

It's taken a long time for me to learn this. There is a part of everyone that wants to stand up for themselves and fight back which isn't a bad thing but it's only going to make them do it more. People bully to hurt other people and most of the time they are trying to make others feel what they are feeling. My advice would be to first know that you yourself are not the reason they are bullying you and to don't let what they say or do get to you and hurt you but if it's bad enough like physically bullying you don't be afraid to get help from an adult or someone you trust.

3 how would you advise a Wattpad newbie? 

Be creative and don't give up on what you want to achieve.

4 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment? 

Definitely. I'm so great full that people enjoy what I'm writing even though it's not the best.

5 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

My favorite author is Cassandra Clare and I would ask advice on basically everything. There is always a way to improve and I have a long way to go to being even good.

 6 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do? 

I couldn't possibly choose a favorite celebrity I'm kind of a fan girl but someone I've wanted to meet a lot is James Charles. I would probably have him teach me everything he possible could about make up in a day.

7 what's your favorite book? 

This is an impossibly hard question but I've got to say Lord of Shadows by Cassandra Clare.

8 what's your schedule regarding your writing? 

Honestly whenever I have the time. Between college and just my life in general I have a lot of things going on but whenever I have downtime during the week I'll write a few chapters and post them.

9 what's your favorite snack? 

Cookie dough

10 what's your favorite holiday and why? 

Christmas. I love the snow and I love spending that holiday break with my family.

11 what is one Wattpad goal? 

I don't necessarily have a goal. I just love writing and if people enjoy what I'm writing that just makes me all the happier.

Request time! 

My story 'Illegally Super' is my favorite story I've been writing

My story 'Illegally Super' is my favorite story I've been writing. I think it's my most creative and the one I've really cared about the most.