interview #9 @Raven479

1 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

My favorite thing about Wattpad is that you can never get bored and that you canalways find a new book and it gives plenty of opportunities to writers.

2 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

A good piece of advice to a newcomer is that if you are a writer make sure that you are satisfied with your work and don't be afraid to delete your work if it's not good.

3 what's one Wattpad goal?

For me, it is to firstly be able to read a great deal book and to be able to writea story with more and 1k viewers.

4 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment?

Yup, when I get a vote or comment I feel like, woah this person actually decided toread my story and they liked it because there are times when I am not satisfiedwith my work.

5 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

WheneverI have free time, and I try my best not to write 24/7 because then my workwould tend to be very stressed.

6 what's your favorite holiday and why?

I've been to many places such as Austria, Spain, Italy, Dubai, India, Turkey, Australia etc and I just love travelling in general so as long as I get to go outside, I have a good holiday, but my favorite would be the holiday I had in India because of their culture and diversity.

7 what's your favorite book?

Probably The girl online series and the twilight series and don't forget the Percy Jackson series.

8 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

Right now I am in love with the song thank you next by Ariana Grande, but I love the singer Jacob Lee

9 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

I would literally scream during the entire day.

10 what's your favorite movie?

Thatis such a hard question, but I am more of a tv series lover. I love StrangerThings, Riverdale and an anime called Naruto

11 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

I would want to hang out with Liza Koshy since she is a great person and is really sweet. Nowadays it is really hard to find nice people. I would firstly eat something with them and spend the rest of my time laughing my ass off. 

request time!
I would want people to check out the book,' Changing Him' by Raven479. Someone would consider reading this because it has a lot to do with problems people face nowadays and if you are into cliché romance books you should definitely check this out.

 Someone would consider reading this because it has a lot to do with problems people face nowadays and if you are into cliché romance books you should definitely check this out