interview #36 @violetic13

1 what's one tip you'd give a newcomer?

My tip for a newcomer is to write for yourself rather than anyone else, yes we allwant to get our book noticed and gain an audience, but if you're writing foryourself will be a much easier way to please yourself with your work ratherthan worrying about how many reads you have or how many votes.

2 what's one Wattpad goal?

My one wattpad goal is to complete a book! I just can't wait to tick that completebox and feel satisfied with the conclusion.

3 what's the best way to spend a rainy day?

The best way to spend a rainy day is to probably make a nice hot chocolate with tonsof whipped cream, snuggle into bed and watch tv or read a book!

4 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

I think I'd have to go with Ryan Reynolds because he just seems like a hilariousguy to be around! I don't really mind where we'd go, I'm sure he'd make anyplace a blast!

5 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment?

I am, every single follow, vote or comment makes me smile! It's a great feelingto be able to share your work to people that will enjoy it as much as you enjoywriting it!

6 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

My schedule is to post a chapter every Saturday!

7 what's your favorite book?

My favourite book has to be The Hobbit! It's a classic!

8 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

I would probably ask Jeff Lindsay who wrote the Dexter books on how to portraykillers as we write similar style books.

9 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

I really enjoy being able to share my work with others and read other people's amazing stories!

10 what's your favorite holiday and why?

My favourite holiday is probably Christmas because of the food! And the familygathering I suppose but the food is life.

11 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

Probably with a party and champagne!