interview #38 @Aoife_May

1 what's one Wattpad goal?

My Wattpad goal has always been to be big on Wattpad, getting reads and votes, followers, people actually liking my works.

2 what inspired you to write?

What inspired me to write..... well I've read a couple of fantastic book series andI come up with such wild ideas most of the time. I have a weird imagination andI guess I wanted to share my ideas with everyone and see what they thought. Butmostly JK Rowling, Sarah J Maas and many more inspired me to become a writer.

3 if you got a publishing deal, how would you celebrate?

I would probably just sit there, letting it sink in, then I'd probably laugh, cryand scream at the same time while going out for a dinner with the family.

4 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment?

I'm always surprised! I've just never expected to get votes, comments, followers etc. Because mostly people don't like my stories but every time I gain a follower or a vote or anything, I'm always blessed and grateful.

5 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I write every single day, I'm either creating new books with a crazy plot I've come up with or I'm writing a chapter on one of my books. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't write.

6 how would you spend a rainy day?

I would get tea, coffee, hot chocolate etc and I'd snuggle up in a blanket,binging on some tv and later I'd go and play in the rain like a kid. (Becausewho doesn't love the rain?)

7 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

I love a lot of songs actually, I love to listen to Rewrite The Stars by James Arthur and Ann-Marie, but I'm also in love with 'SuperHero' by The Script because that song means a lot to me.

8 what's your favorite holiday and why?

That's a hard one but I'd choose summer because I love going to the beach, hanging outwith friends on a hot sunny day, eating ice-cream, doing fun activities andplus it's when my birthday is. It's just so exciting.

9 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

I love the community of Wattpad. Everyone is just so helpful, kind, selfless, supportive and that's just why I love coming on the app because even if I'm in a rough patch in real life, I always know someone will be here to talk and listen to me. 

10 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

My advice would be to if you're every writing a story always have a book by yourside. I personally think having a bookby your side helps you to improve to write because you can just maybe glancedown at a few lines that would help you instead of using the word "Said" allthe time. And read books on Wattpad, you pick up a few things like a writingstyle, how to describe things better etc. But don't be bummed if you're notgetting followers or reads or votes or comments on your books because, it takestime for people to notice your story and read it so have patience. Also followfamous Wattpad stars (that's what I did) and see what they do, how they writeand how they get creative.

11 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

Dylan O'Brien defiantly. He is just such an amazing person and I really want to meethim (like the rest of world) and if I could do something with him.... I'd liketo spend a day out with him, maybe go camping or something and have a nightunder the stars. (I'm weird)

request time!

If you're ever looking for a laugh and you're in a really bad mood I'd suggest The Girl With The Tattoos. Because I add as much humor as I can add to it to make people laugh or smile when their down. I love making people laugh and make them happy :)

 I love making people laugh and make them happy :)