interview #36 @BloodOfGotham

1 what's your schedule regarding your writing? 

I don't really have a schedule regarding writing. I fit it in whenever possible, as much as possible.

2 what's your favorite holiday and why?

I really love Christmas, just for the sheer joy the holiday brings, but I also love Halloween. Seeing what someone chooses to dress as gives you a real insight into who they are as a person, and I think that's really cool. 

 3 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist? 

I have so many. Music is actually an addiction of mine (ha ha) and is a major inspiration for my writing. I think the two most vital songs from the soundtrack I created for a book I'm working on now are my favorites of the moment, Fire on Fire by Sam Smith and Lover, Don't Leave by Citizen Shade. 

4 what's one Wattpad goal? 

I would really like to reach 5K reads on one of my books, that would be pretty awesome. 

5 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

I would probably ask JK Rowling about her massive success. 

 6 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment?

Of course I am. I think someone looking at a work is astonishing in itself, but for them to like my work or think about it enough to comment on it really gives me great joy.

 7 what's your dream vacation? 

I would LOVE to take a trip through Europe, especially Italy and Greece.

8 what's your favorite book? 

At the moment my favorite thing to read is either The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde or The Strange Cade of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde, because I feel like elements of them are in my books A LOT.

9 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer? 

JUST KEEP WRITING/DON'T FEAR EDITING

10 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do? 

I would love to sing/just hang out with either Barbra Streisand, Beyoncé, Lady Gaga, or Brendon Urie.

11 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

I would probably cry tears of joy in peace, then go out with my friends and family.

 Request time

The book I've chosen is The Soulstealer Diology, which isn't published right now but will be by Feb 17. I think this book is one of my best works and brings light to issues we face as humans: are we good enough? Is love real? Why do bad things happen to good people? It calls on my own life experiences of loss and abnormality to create a character that I hope a lot of people will relate to.