interview #23 @_wickedlylovely_

1 What is the best thing about Wattpad? 

The best thing about Wattpad I believe is the variety of stories. There's something for everyone to read.

2 Who is your favorite celebrity?

My favorite celebrity is Billie Eilish. She is so talented and such an amazing singer. And she's someone I could actually see myself hanging out with or wanting to become friends with.

 3 What is your favorite book?

Honestly, I don't have a favorite book. I don't think I could possibly choose one, I've read way too many great books.

 4 If you earned a publishing deal, how would you celebrate?

If I earned a publishing deal I would celebrate with my family and friends. Maybe treat myself a bit.

 5 If you gained advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

If I gained advice from my favorite author, I would choose simonesaidwhat. Actually, I already gain advice from her because I follow her on social media and she posts advice daily in her book of rants. Once, when I suspected someone was plagiarizing me, I asked her personally for advice on the matter since she's gone through plagiarism a lot, and she was a great help!

 6 What's your favorite movie? 

My favorite movie is Titanic. Hands down. Avatar is a close second.

7 What's your dream vacation? 

My dream vacation is Paris or Dubai.

8 What's a good piece of advice you'd give a newcomer? 

Promote yourself! I have no idea how Wattpad promotes newcomers but promote yourself!!!!! I cannot stress this enough. If you promote yourself, others will help promote you as well. Don't promote yourself on other people's stories or accounts of course because that's rude, but make a social media account dedicated to promoting yourself. Join a book club or witting group. Enter a writing contest. Hell, there are even accounts dedicated to helping promote others. There's a bunch of them out there and on this app, trust me. It may seem annoying constantly posting the same thing over and over again, but the more you put yourself out there, the more chance you have of drawing in potential readers.

9 What is your favorite TV show?

Gossip girl

 10 What's one Wattpad goal? 

I want to reach 1 million reads one day 

11 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment?

Always! Sometimes I can't believe people are actually sitting there, enjoying something I wrote. It makes me so unbelievably happy.

request time!

I'm working on a new story right now, Summer Bummer, and I think it's definitely worth a read. Its a young adult romantic comedy and a sort of coming of age story about love, life, and basically learning how to adult. There are of course some serious, mature themes, but overall it's supposed to be a lighthearted fun read that hopefully can teach you a few lessons or you learn something in the process while also giving you a good laugh. I just started it so I'm only a couple chapters in, but I'm really enjoying writing it right now, and I haven't enjoyed writing any specific story for a long time, which is why I would recommend it. It's quickly turning into a favorite of mine.