interview #8 @ClassicImagination

1. What's your schedule regarding your writing?

I try to set aside at least one hour a day to write. Whether it's plotting, writing a chapter, creating characters or brainstorming, I try to never miss a day. I've taken a bit of a break from updating. But once I get back into my groove, I update weekly. 

2. What's your favorite book?

I don't have a favorite. There are so many that come to mind when I get asked this question. But if I had to pick one I'd say The Outsiders by S. E. Hinton, for sentimental reasons. It was the book that got me into writing. Hinton's reasoning for writing this novel influenced me greatly, even at the ripe age of 11. 

3. How would you spend a rainy day?

Curled up with a tea in the fluffiest pillow fort I could muster. Rainy weather is actually my favorite. Give me a good book, my laptop and my dog and I'd be content for days.

4. What's one Wattpad goal?

The largest Wattpad goal I have is to hit 100k followers. I don't think I'll ever reach it, but anything is possible.

5. How would you advise a Wattpad newbie?

Find The Clubs! Wattpad's forums (aka The Clubs) are a great way to meet fellow writers, make those connections and gain a lot of helpful tips and tricks.

6 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, comment or follower?

All the time. Not so much with votes and comments, but whenever someone follows me I always feel humbled. I don't understand why they would do it - I'm not that interesting and my writing is mediocre at best - but I thank them for it.

7. How would you handle a bully?

I don't. Ignoring them seems to deal with them rather quickly. And when that doesn't work, there's always the mute and report buttons!

8. What's your favorite snack?

Jalapeños Cheetos. Always.

9. If you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

That's a tough one... I'd choose Dylan O'Brien and I'd ask that we go to a Dog Café. Nothing better than puppies and hot beverages. 

10. If you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

I'd love advice from someone like Sarah Dessen. Being that she's a New York Times bestselling author I'd love her to check out my books and tear them apart. I couldn't ask for anything more invaluable than that. 

11. What's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

The interaction between readers and writers. I would have not have been able to grow without the feedback of the amazing individuals who take their time to check out my stories. I'm forever grateful, not only to my readers, but to Wattpad itself. 

Request time!

Please consider checking out my YA summer romance, Eleutheromaniac! It's about an heir who decides to run away from a five-star resort after her parents break another one of their no-good promises

Please consider checking out my YA summer romance, Eleutheromaniac! It's about an heir who decides to run away from a five-star resort after her parents break another one of their no-good promises. A spontaneous road trip with an unconventional waiter is set into motion and Elizabeth is faced with things she's never had to experience before. What was first thought to be a get away from her over-controlling parents turns into an adventure of a lifetime - one where Elizabeth comes to realize just how much of an eleutheromaniac she really is.