interview #13 @Alyssa_shootingstars

1 what's one Wattpad goal?

To enjoy myself. It's the reason I joined after all; I like to read and write.

2 what's the best way to spend a rainy day?

Cuddling on the sofa and read.

3 who is your favorite celeb?

Selena Gomez, Camila Cabello, Ariana Grande.... I could go on and on.

4 what's your favorite holiday and why?

Christmas. It's a time for appreciation to be shown and love to be displayed.

5 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment?

Yes! I've been a reader since learning English (it's my second language) but just started writing stories recently.

6 what's your schedule regrading your writing?

I don't have a precise schedule, I write in my free time, and when I feel motivated.

7 what's your favorite book?

To be honest, I read almost everything and enjoyed quite a few:

Percy Jackson and the Olympians & its following series

Harry Potter, The Maze Runner, Hunger Games

13 Reasons Why

The Fault in Our Stars

Some of my all-time favs are Wattpad books, they can be found in my "again and again" reading list.

8 If you could gain advice from your favourite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

I'd seek for advice from Rick Riordan, bestselling author of the PJO series.

I'd ask him how he managed to weave Greek mythology with the life of a modern American.

I'd ask him to share a few of his writing techniques and how he develops the tone/voice of his works.

9 what's the best way to handle a bully?

Report his actions to someone you trust, or someone with authority. Bullying can affect one's life and should be stopped immediately.

Just as Jay Asher writes in his book, Thirteen Reasons Why, "You don't know what goes on in anyone's life but your own. And when you mess with one part of a person's life, you're not messing with just that part. Unfortunately, you can't be that precise and selective. When you mess with one part of a person's life, you're messing with their entire life. Everything...affects everything. "

10 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

Don't be afraid to try new things. Explore your own voice and style of writing. Read all kinds of stories written by our amazing fellow users. Speak out and make friends. And, most importantly, ENJOY YOURSELF!

Request time!

I'm currently working on several books. My ongoing story "Prophecy" is a Percabeth fanfiction, and it's my main focus at the moment.

Also, I'm joining the ONC contest with my book "Blazing Sun", which will be published soon!

Find them in my profile: @Alyssa_shootingstars

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.