interview #19 @WereWolfGirl34587

1 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

Whenever I can during the school term, depending on what time of year it is I try toupdate every week through the holidays.

2 what's a tip you'd pass to a newcomer?

my tip for a newcomer is to enjoy reading and writing as much as you can and to let your creative side come out go wild.

3 what's your favorite book?

empire of storms by Sarah J.Mass

4 how would you spend a rainy day?

ona rainy day I would lock myself in my room, reading books on Wattpad or a bookthat I am currently reading at the time. I would also try to update my currentbook I'm writing on this app.

5 what's one Wattpad goal?

My goal for Wattpad is to get as many people to read my books as possible.

6 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

sadly I don't have a favorite celebrity, but I would probably want to go to the movies with them then hang out the coffee club.

7 what's your favorite snack?

Mandarine's

8 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

my favorite thing about Wattpad is that if you're in the mood for reading something different or new that you just have to search up a tag and many books related to that tag comes up.

9 what's the best way to handle a bully?

My best way to handle a bully is to sit next to them and make them as uncomfortable as possible by smiling and asking them why they act the way they towards me. But if that doesn't work I would probably shout at them and let them know about my own opinion towards them, if it still goes on I would talk to a teacher and get to have a face to face conversation with that bully.

10 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

SarahJ.Mass and I'd ask advice for how she deals with writers block and what helps her get out of it.

11 what's your favorite movie?

The spy who dumped me

request time!

Loved by the mafia alpha, I recommend this to other readers because it is my third book and has decent sized chapters, it is also one of my best books so far