interview #26 @Cherry-bl-ossom

1 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

probably with my best friend because she has been a major reason behind the book and aconstant support.

2 what inspired you to write?

so we are three friends and due to studies I have to go out of country , so I thought there should be something that signifies our friendship and something so significant that we could never forget , hence I wrote this book , based on three friends and their lives. It contains all our dreams , aspirations and the possible future we thought for ourselves.

Funfact: some of the incidence in the book are actually taken from real life.

3 what's your favorite book?

there are too many books to choose one as favorite, but I would say my first novelever that is the red pyramid by Rick Riordan 

4 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I actually don't have don't have a fixed schedule for writing, and being amedical student also affects it a bit... though I try and update soon with niceinput in the chapter it still takes quite a lot of time...

5 what's one Wattpad goal?

one of my wattpad goals is to get at least 1k likes on my book 

6 how would you advise a Wattpad newbie?

I would say that, if you love reading , you have found a heaven because wattpad is no less than a humongous personal library with lots to unravel and if you are entering in as a writer , you may not the response as expected but never lose hope and never waver from writing, don't as much as let the thought of stop writing come to your mind because of low views or likes. Just give it a bit time

7 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment?

yes, I am indeed and not just surprised but also excited and elated....every day I open my account and even if there is one new view...I'm smiling for the next hour

8 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

I'm not a big fan of celebrities but I would choose my favorite authors that is atie between Rick Riordan and Nora Roberts and I would just like to be by theirside the whole day , see how they get their ideas and are their source asabsurd as mine...

9 what's your favorite movie?

Again, too many movies to choose from but I would say overall I always prefer humor... 

10 what's your favorite snack?

I'm a sweet tooth so that would be chocolate or cookies... 

11 what's your favorite holiday and why?

that's holi because I love playing with water.

Request time!:

One kiss one blush one ass...

I wrote this story with a basic thought , that you guys can have a hearty laugh after reading this...so if you love humor like me you should definitely give this a try.

so if you love humor like me you should definitely give this a try