interview #24 @LiteraryGenie

1 what's one Wattpad goal?

It would be a dream come true to reach 1K reads.

2 what's the best way to spend a rainy day?

Write!!!!Of course!!! The soft pattering of the rain, given that it's not pouring, isthe best background noise to write to, in my opinion.

3 who is your favorite author?

JAMES PATTERSON AND NATASHA PRESTON. Their books enable me to fully immerse myself in the story, and I really enjoy that when reading a novel.

4 what's your favorite holiday and why?

Christmas.I love to spend time with my family and truly enjoy the holiday spirit.

5 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment?

YES!!!!!!!!!Seeing those just lift my soul and gives me a boost of confidence to continuewriting for myself and my audience.

6 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

I would absolutely love to meet Malina Weissman and explore New York!!!

7 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I'm always writing...whenever I can really...when I'm not watching Netflix. :3

8 what's your dream vacation?

I would love to visit England and have a little adventure. I would love to just explore.

9 what's your favorite season?

Winter. Although it is bitterly cold, the snow falling is so picturesque.

10 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

Iwould dance like a lunatic, feel ecstatic, and have a party with cake!!!

11 what's your favorite movie?

Myfavorite movie is Once I was a Beehive. It is just such an inspiring and Iwould recommend it to anyone who is looking for a GREAT movie and doesn't mindthe mention on religious figures

Request time!

I would recommend the new book I'm writing called Half of Me. I can't tell you too many details, because it is still in the opening stages, but I would tell you it's a great read about the magic world and Earth.