interview #10 @Catherine_Edward

1 what's the best way to handle a bully?

Stand up and show them you aren't afraid of them. Tell someone, your family or teachers and take necessary action if you can't handle it alone.

2 what's your favorite part of Wattpad?

Readers and the communication.

3 what's one Wattpad goal?

Reach more readers and build a community of likeminded people.

4 what's a piece of advice for a newcomer?

Patience and hard work is the key to success. Writing improves only with practice. Never give up and don't let your mistakes put you down. Keep reading and writing.

5 what's your favorite holiday and why?

Hmm...I don't have a memorable holiday yet. I never took a holiday to spend time for myself. I'll be having my first proper vacation in the coming week.

6 what's your favorite snack?

Banana chips.

7 how would you spend a rainy day?

With a cup of tea and homemade South Indian snack.

8 what's your dream vacation?

I want to travel to Egypt, Switzerland etc,

9 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

I'd have said Rachelle Mill's. But, we are already great friends and she'd given me a lot of advices that helped me to hone my skills when it comes to emotions.

The other author I'd like to talk would be Cynthia Eden. I love the way she maintains mystery throughout her novels.

10 what's your favorite book?

Odin's Prize by Rachelle Mills. In fact, all her books. Nothing can compete with it.

She'd pushed away all the others away and had taken a permanent place.

11 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

Lol. I'm not sure. Um... Lady Gaga maybe. I'll just hang out with her and see how she carry on her daily stuff.

Request time!

*scratching head* That's a tough question cos right now I can't seem to pick one. Hmm... readers who love a sarcastic heroine can try Reincarnated Love. It's a story about Pureblood Vampires and their centuries old war with the hunters. But, many readers like it because of the female main characters Katherine and Tina, who has no filter in their mouth. They are humans and know how to handle the Purebloods.