interview #26 @listeningcarefully

1 what inspired you to write?

I got my inspiration from writing whenever I began to read fantasy novels about one year ago. They helped me realize that maybe all of the crazy ideas in my head for stories weren't so crazy after all.

2 what's one Wattpad goal?

My biggest goal is to have one of my worksreach 10k views.

3 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

My favorite thing about Wattpad is the ability it gives to network with other writers like myself. I've made tons of friends who share the same interests and help me to become a better writer. It's also nice to read quality books for free and make comments that the author will see.

4 how would you spend a rainy day?

I spend rainy days either studying for my classes or writing, but no matter whichone it is I do it wrapped up in a huge blanket.

5 who is your favorite author?

Adrienne Young, author of Sky in the Deep.

6 what's your favorite holiday and why?

My favorite holiday would have to be Valentine's Day just because chocolate goeson sale the day afterward. LOL

7 how would handle a bully?

I would handle a bully by telling them to back off, I suppose. I'm not one tobeat around the bush when it comes to issues of that nature.

8 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

No Rest for the Wicked by Cage the Elephant.

9 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

My celebrity would be KJ Apa. We'd go skydiving.

10 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment?

Definitely, Although my book isn't huge compared to others I see on Wattpad, I'm stillshocked and grateful for any and all love that my work or my profile gets.

11 what's your piece of advice for a newcomer?

My best piece of advice is to read as much as you can to see what other authors you love are doing. Another good piece of advice is to make friends with other writers on Wattpad--that way you always have people to talk to about your works and a loyal following of readers as well as friends.

Request time!

You should read my book, The Wicked Born, because it is a new adult fantasy about a dark female protagonist as she balances the hunt to take back the one thing that she cares about and slowly-developing feelings for the man that she has chosen to help her. If you're into slow-burn romances and a new take on characteristics of female protagonists, The Wicked Born is for you.