interview 40 @AlaineElalieyKim

1 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

 That I am able to write freely and enjoy others creativity.

2 what inspired you to write?

I'd have to say kindergartners, because when I was younger I used to go to their class and read to them. So, I decided to write a bunch of stories; something new and different. The joy I experienced putting smiles on their faces using my own creations, was so inspiring that I continued to write.

3 how would you spend a rainy day?

Reading, writing, drawing, listening to music, composing, randomly dancing, eating, sleeping, getting my hair pulled out by my sister attempting to do my hair, or being stabbed in the eyeball by my sister attempting to do my makeup, or playing games/watching a movie, oh and I can't forget exercising.

4 what's the best way to handle a bully?

Tell them off, stand up to them, and tell someone that can help me.

5 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

Singularity by BTS

District 9 by Stray Kids

Cactus by A.C.E

Feeling by UNB

DDU-DU DDU-DU by Blackpink

If You Do by Got7

Only One For Me by BTOB

Burn It Up by Wanna One

You should definitely check these out if you like KPOP, if not, then you should listen to Nightcore Panic Room, Nightcore Porcelain Face, Nightcore Devils Don't Fly, & Nightcore The Wolf & The Sheep.

6 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

I would have to choose BTS and we would go eatmost likely.p

7 how would you advise a Wattpad newbie?

I would be as helpful to them as they want me to be. I would help them get their books out there. Even though I'm not out there yet. 

8 what's your favorite book?

The Wicker King

9 what's your favorite holiday and why?

HALLOWEEN, because why not. It is super-duperfun scaring people and planning things. I love seeing how people react. Forexample, there was this one time that somebody screamed loudly, a really high pitchedone (it was a guy), they got scared by someone just trying to get out fromunder a table. In the end the jumped about 3 feet in the air, screamed, andthen ran, and then you could hear them scream again while they were stillrunning away. It was hilarious. I just broke down laughing and so did theperson next to me. The end.

10 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

I'd choose myself and I would ask what is happening in that brain of yours.Though actually I would choose D.M. Cornish and ask where you get youramazingly awesome plot line twist ideas.

11 what's one Wattpad goal?

Toget one of my books out there, with over 1 million view, and to eventually getit officially published. 

Request time!

People should consider reading my book Love Is Just A Feeling, because I wrote this book considering some reactions to the LGBT+ community. I wanted to ion the eyes of those people and show them what happens sometimes when someone feels pressured and cornered/when someone feels like they don't fit society's mold. No one should have to hate themselves or feel that way, because no one has to fit a premade mold. We all make our own mold for ourselves and sometimes, well most of the time we aren't the same as someone else. That's all I have to say on why someone should read my book.

 That's all I have to say on why someone should read my book