interview #18 @MikaylaRainey

1 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

I would choose Karen Kingsbury and is ask her bout dealing with Writers Block 

2 What inspired you to write?

Jesus Christ inspires me! He put all the stories in my heart and I write them downfor him! 

3 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

I would thank God and thank my family for supporting me.

4 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist? 

I love the song Oceans by Hillsong! It's my jam! 

5 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

I would hang with Jess Conte! We'd go to church and shop!

6 what's your favorite holiday and why?

I love Christmas because it celebrates Jesus's birth and I thank him for coming into the world. I'm also tied with Easter because he died for my sins and I can't help but thank him for saving me! 

7 what's your favorite book?

The Bible and The Chance by Karen Kingsbury

8 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

Write when I get the chance each day

9 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment?

Yes! I can't believe someone would like my work!

10 what's one Wattpad goal?

I want to witness to as many people as I can and make Wattpad positive! I want totell them of our great hope, Jesus Christ, and tel them of salvation!

Request time!

I wrote a devotion book called Gods Plan For You and I believe everyone on Wattpad should read it! It deals  with God and his love and plans for us! It's also an Instagram page called @godsplanforyou3

I'm Not Ashamed by @cathylxlo