interview #7 @ALYA24102000

1 what is a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

A song!!! This is so hard to choose, it is like choosing your favorite fictionalcharacter, which is impossible by the way. Hmm, maybe adventure of a lifetimeby Coldplay.

2 What's one of your wattpad goals?

To become a famous Wattpad writer and to have lots of fans who would give metheir honest reviews.

3 What's one tip you'd give a newcomer?

Don't be discouraged, EVEER. Don't say I am no good and no one will read something that I wrote. If you have an idea, write it. Make mistakes and learn from them just never be discouraged.

4 What's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

Nothing in particular. Maybe the variety of the genres and the styles of writing.

5 What is your favorite book?

To kill a Mockingbird, it is amazing and beautiful but to be honest, it is not foreveryone.

6 How would you celebrate a publishing deal?

A party with family and friends.

7 Who is your favorite author outside Wattpad?

Maybe Tahereh Mafi, the writer of Shatter Me series. 

8 If you could spend a day with your favorite celeb, who would you choose and what would you do?

Chris Martin from Coldplay, I would like to meet him in like a coffee shop orsomething and have a long talk with him and of course, I would want him tosing.

9 What is your favorite holiday and why?

As weird as it sounds, I don't have one.

10 What's your daily writing routine? 

I don't have one. I write when I have a scene in mind and I write anywhere.Literally, I write in class, at a family gathering, in the bathroom maybe, thelast part was not necessary, but I just wanted to emphasize my point.

11 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, comment or follower?

Are you Kidding!! With each vote, I feel my heart coming out of my chest likereally, someone really cares, someone is reading this. I feel so happy, proudand excited.

request time!

I recommend Love and Family because well, it was my latest, so it is the best written and I put a lot of effort into it. And honestly, I think it is the best book that I have written until now. Not only in the writing but in the plot too. It might seem cliché but trust me, it is full of plot twists and secrets that will make you forget about it.

 It might seem cliché but trust me, it is full of plot twists and secrets that will make you forget about it