Feb 2019 Mystery Interview

This month's mystery interview has been given to: @Grac13lynn 

1 what's your dream vacation?

My dream vacation would consist of going to Salem, Massachusetts during the month of October, and visiting all of the witchy attractions for a week. 

2 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I write at night, always. I have created different character playlists and mood playlists, so I can listen and get inspired. Also, I have coffee around me at all times!

3 how would you advise a Wattpad newbie?

Write write write. Often readers won't read a book that isn't finished or has less than 20 chapters. The more you put out the more you'll get back!

4 what inspired you to write?

I had this character in my mind that wouldn't leave. I had to write the story of Aila Vex and the story she deserved 

5 how would you handle a bully?

I'm a pretty aggressive person and I don't take much crap. Especially if it's someone bullying another person who can't stand up for themselves. My character Aila has the same qualities :)

6 what's your favorite book?

Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead was the first book I ever really truly got attached to, and it reminds me of a very sentimental moment in my life. That entire series is a 10/10. 

7 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

This is tough. Female would be Dove Cameron because I love her, and we would spend all day becoming best friends. Male wise would be Matthew Daddario and I would obviously make him fall in love with me and marry him

8 what's one Wattpad goal?

My goal for Wattpad is to get to 1 million reads on my novel The Darkening Seduction. 

9 if you earned a publishing deal, how would you celebrate ?

I'd pop the champagne and throw myself a party based off my novel in an effort to celebrate. 

10 who is your favorite author?

Edgar Allen Poe has always been a huge motivator for me. His dark gothic romanticism style of writing is the theme I aspire all of my novels to have 

11 what's your favorite snack?

Double Dunker ice cream by Turkey Hill. Helps me out of writers block every time. 

Request time!

My novel The Darkening Seduction has been a book I have been trying to write since I first joined Wattpad. It has gone through numerous changes and twists, but the end result is a book all about struggling with our inner darkness, and why maybe the distinction between good and bad isn't as far off as we might think.