interview #20 @writingbybellaa

1 what's your piece of advice for a newcomer?

I know this sounds cringey but, always be yourself and write something that YOUwould want to read not what others think you should write.

2 how would you handle a bully?

in my personal experience, i usually ignore them and stay as far as possible from them, but that can't be the case for some of you guys, so sorry my advice sucks

3 what's your favorite book?

my favorite book is we are the ants by David Shaun Hutchinson! it's soooo good.

4 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

my favorite song atm is 'somebody that i used to know' by gotye. I'm kind of dealing with a (not really) recent break-up so this is really good for that. 

5 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment?

yes! I can't believe that people would want to read my stories, and it makes me sohappy that the novels i am writing are getting so much love and i just can'tbelieve it! thank you guys ❤️

6 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you do?

I'd choose Sarah j maas and i would probably just try and be her friend andask lol I'm boring, but yeah she's really amazing and her plot and charactersliterally slay the world! 

7 what inspired you to write?

I guess reading a lot helped me inspire myself really, although i have alwaysbeen a writer. i used to write little stories when i was really young like 4and i've continued throughout the years.

8 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I  don't really have a schedule because i can't force myself to write. i waituntil i feel inspired or i feel in a state of mind where i can talk about myexperiences and what i am feeling at that moment. i like to write while goingon road trips, sitting in my bed late at night, when I'm listening to music,etc. so yeah, no schedule.

9 what's your dream vacation?

my dream location would be Italy. i am partItalian so i would love to go there and explore different cultures that relateto me. i love the people and the language (which i can speak a little) and it'ssuch a culturally beautiful country.

10 how would you spend a rainy day?

writing, reading, or watching YouTube/Netflix. 

11 what's your favorite movie?

my favorite movie is 'the perks of being a wallflower' I LOVE IT SO FREAKING MUCHomlllll Charlie is such a small bean and i relate to him on so many levels.

Request time!

if you were to read one of my novels, then i would highly recommend you read 'Whirlwind' it is a novel about battling depression and deals with mature topics such as; mental illness, suicide, self-harm, coarse language, and death. this story reveals the truth about me and what i go through when battling my own depression. this story is purely me, and i want the world to know that it's okay to feel like this. you are not to be ashamed by your mental illness. you are all loved, and people will be supportive. if you ever need someone to talk to about your mental illness, i am always open and will not hesitate to help you. thank you guys so much, and please check out my novel! :)

 thank you guys so much, and please check out my novel! :)