interview #14 @Kaylie_66

1 what's your favorite part of Wattpad?

My favorite part of Wattpad is that you're able to write whatever you want,self-publish your work and have people give you feedback or appreciation. It'sa great way to learn and improve.

2 what is your favorite holiday and why?

My favorite holiday is Christmas because me and my family have a lot of traditions we enjoy doing that time of year. 

3 what's one Wattpad goal ?

My Wattpad goal is to finish a story I post on Wattpad.

4 what's the best way to handle a bully?

The best way to handle a bully is to confront them about what's wrong and if thatdoesn't work, find a way to block them out. (That's me being sensible)

5 what's one tip you'd give a newcomer?

One tip I would give to a newcomer is don't be afraid to write something terrible. 

6 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

I would ask JK Rowling how she overcomes writers block. 

7 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

I'd probably hang out with Emilia Clarke and we'd have tea and gossip.

8 what's your favorite book?

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.

9 what's your dream vacation? 

My dream vacation is to travel all over Britain and Ireland. 

10 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

I would celebrate by crying, ordering some good take out and watching Disney movies.

11 what's your favorite snack?

My favorite snack is Stollen. It's German Christmas bread.

Request time!

My book is called Always & Forever and it's an Originals fanfiction.

You should read it because it's filled with unique characters, drama, romance and the allures of the supernatural. It deals with the importance of family and overcoming evil. Give it a chance. Maybe it'll surprise you.

 Maybe it'll surprise you