interview #10 @GarnetRing

1 what inspired you write?

 I was inspired to write because when I was young, I had a hard time makingfriends so I would spend all my time in the library reading. It became anoutlet for me to be surrounded by a world I thought was better than the boringone I lived in. Writing makes me feel like I take part in a magical of my own,which helps me cope with problems I've been dealing with.

2 what's the best way to handle a bully?

I know the best way to handle a bully and the way I would probably do. Not goingto lie, I would fight back with an even greater force but nowadays, I feel likeI would pause to listen to the reasons they act the way they are before Isettle on an action. 

3 how would you spend a rainy day?

Rainy days are my favorite. The wet earthy smell is breathtaking and the gentlerhythm of rain tapping against the window is the perfect time to write, take awalk in the woods, read and watch movies and play with my cat Luna.

4 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

I  honestly have no idea, Rick Riordan or maybe Charline Harris, there are too many tonarrow down. I don't know what I would ask, I think I would rather just spendthe day with them and study and observe the way they work.

5 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment?

Yes, especially when a reader comments. It thrilling, I love reading the comments.It makes what I do feel more real. family and

6 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

I would probably scream. Like a lot. Then dance for hours. And eat a whole lot ofchocolate and Chinese food. Maybe cry too. I would definitely call my parents,my family and my best friend to tell them the good news because I haven't toldthem what I am doing - writing a novel because I want to achieve something tomake them proud before telling them.

7 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

During the summer, I would post a chapter once a week but during school, it's every 2weeks.

8 what's one Wattpad goal?

To be recognized for my hard work and receive income with the website regarding mybook

9 what's your favorite book?

Wings, Dead until Dark, Alchemist and The Red Pyramid.

10 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

The kind community and variety. I learn so much since I first started. It started my love for reading werewolf novels which I never knew was even a genre.

11 what's one tip you'd give a newcomer?

Time. It takes time, a lot of dedication and going the extra mile to reach your goalhere because everyone wants to succeed but only a handful really do.

Request time!

My book is called The Life Expectancy of a Goddess. People should read it because hilarious and has many adoring cliffhangers that will be met. Also, it gives the whole High school theme a whole new meaning. It's for people who always dreamt of more than just a normal life as a human.

 It's for people who always dreamt of more than just a normal life as a human