interview #14 @BookWorm0006

1 what's your favorite holiday and why?

Christmas is my favourite holiday. It's such a jolly season and it's nice to be able tospend time with family and open presents.

2 what is a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

Don't give up! Practice makes perfect, so readand write as much as you can. 

3 who is your favorite author?

Cassandra Clare and Jandy Nelson.

4 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

Hmm, that's a tough one. I don't really have a favourite celebrity. Maybe TheWeeknd? I would just go out to a restaurant to talk and learn more about him.

5 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment?

I definitely get surprised when I get more followers. I'm always touched people want to follow me.

6 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I used to update at least 3 times a week, but now that I'm in university Iusually try to update at least once a week. Schools been busy, so I've beenslacking lately though.

7 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

Not sure. I wouldn't tell anyone to be honest. 

8 what's your favorite snack?

chips 

9 what's your favorite movie?

Tangled. 

10 how would you spend a rainy day?

In my bed on my laptop. 

11 what's your dream vacation?

Somewhere nice and warm with lots of beaches. 

Request time!

Thank you for the interview and to those who read it. You guys should check out my story Façade. It's my favourite story I've written. It includes Mystery, Romance and Fantasy. The characters are super lovable too.