interview #21 @ALittleSongBird

1 what's your favorite holiday and why?

New Years, because for me it signifies another chance for me to become a better person and face my past head-on with a smile.

2 what inspired you to write?

My Memories and Personal Experiences, I wouldn't be able to write without them.Another thing that inspires me is the fact that if I don't write this story,who will? I'm one of a kind, and so are my memoir's, maybe not the genre, butmy personal influence on my stories makes them unique.

3 what's one Wattpad goal?

My First Goal on Wattpad was to Follow everyone, but that idea vanished when I learned about Wattpad's 1000 Follow limit. Now, my Goal is to make as many people happy with my writing as I can.

4 how would you spend a rainy day?

On a Rainy Day, I would leave the comfort of my home to dance and sing in the rain; because no one would interrupt me, I mean, who would willingly come out of their home on a rainy day? It would just be me, the rain, and my voice. 

5 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment?

Not surprised, I've never been surprised by such, instead Grateful and Thankful.I'm Grateful that anyone would even spare me a glance. I'm Thankful for everyComment, Vote, Follow, and View; that I'm so graced to have gotten from anyone.

6 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

Step1. Cheer out in joy. Step2. Go out to eat by myself, because although I have friends, I prefer to be alone. Step3. Triple Check the Book that got the Publishing Deal for any flaws, then if any, edit. Step4. Write more, nothing better to do.

7 what's your favorite book?

I have so many favorites, but the First Series that I ever called my favorite isThe Serpent's Egg Trilogy. I sincerely apologize for my ineffectual choice ofchoosing a Trilogy instead of a Singular Book. 

8 what's your favorite movie?

I honestly don't have one, I don't ordinarilywatch Movies unless something catches my eye, which is a rare scenario. 

9 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

Yeah about that, I'm actually a sorry excuse of a Reader. I don't have a favoriteauthor, mostly because I don't remember a Book by its Author, but by its Title.I hardly ever spare a glance to see who's the Author, I sincerely apologize formy incompetence.

10 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

How You Remind Me by Nickelback, though I've only listened to the Cover/Remix byAvril Lavigne. On another note, I'm a major Nightcore Fan, I almost neverlisten to any other type of Music. 

11 what's a piece of advice you'd give a newcomer?

When you write, the most important thing to keep in mind is whether or not YOU arehappy with what YOU have created. No other opinions matter, because YOU are theAuthor. No matter what, if YOU are satisfied with YOUR Story, then YOU have tostand by it, no matter what face of aversion YOU have to endure.

Request time!

I won't tell anyone to read any of my Book's. It's up to the Reader whether ornot they want to indulge themselves in any of my Story's. My Works are allunique in their own way, and I know that lots of people will enjoy reading them. However, that will only be due to their own personal preferences. But Ialso know that there are a lot of people who will not approve of my Book's, andI'm okay with that. So instead, I ask the Readers. Do any of my Story's catch your interest? Do you want to read any of my Work's? In the end, it will alwaysbe up to the Reader.