interview #5 @MalM27

1 what's your favorite snack?

I love ice cream and pineapple 

2 what's your favorite book?

"The Girl on the Train" by Paula Hawkins 

3 what's your daily writing routine?

I try to post an update to my stories everytwo weeks, so I like to write my first draft as soon as possible. After that, Igenerally spend about half an hour every day to edit and add to the draft. 

4 how would you advise a Wattpad newbie?

I'd recommend that a new Wattpad user take some time to read others' storiesbefore publishing his own. I feel that by reading a variety of other stories,the writer can explore and understand a series of different writing styles andgenres. Then he can incorporate his favorite ideas into works of his own. 

5 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment?

I always appreciate votes, comments, and followers because it shows that otherusers are interested in my stories and that my hard work is paying off. It isalways a bit surprising to gain a new follower, and I love receiving votes andfeedback from current followers. 

6 what's your favorite movie?

I really love My All American. It's inspiringand quite a tear-jerker! 

7 what's your favorite holiday and why?

My favorite holiday is Halloween because I enjoy decorating my yard and watching horror movies with my closest friends.

8 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

I would undoubtedly choose Sarah J. Maas because she is a talented writer with abrilliant imagination. I would likely ask her how much of her writing she plansout and how many ideas come to her as she writes. Planning and developing asmooth and interesting plot is something that I struggle with.

9 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

I truthfully don't have a favorite celebrity,but I've always wanted to go bungee jumping, so I'd probably bring a celebrityto do that with me (preferably somebody who's more afraid of heights than I am:) 

10 how would you spend a rainy day?

I generally spend rainy days reading or watching Netflix. 

11 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

I know I would be more excited about a publishing deal than I like to admit, andI would probably go out to dinner with my friends to celebrate! 

request time!

I am currently spending lots of time on my story "Forbidden Darkness," and it is my first time really exploring the supernatural world. It is a vampire/mystery book, and I am trying to make it as unique as possible so that all readers have something new to dive into! It is written primarily for late teen/young adult audiences, but I am working on making it appeal to younger readers as well. Constructive criticism is more than welcome, and I would love to hear some feedback from any vampire lovers and how they feel about my plot. I am hoping to improve my writing as I continue my story, and any input is always greatly appreciated!

 I am hoping to improve my writing as I continue my story, and any input is always greatly appreciated!