interview #30 @thiscoolgirl03

1 what is the best thing about Wattpad?

Personally, I think the best thing about Wattpad is its easy accessibility and lack ofcost. Anyone can be a writer with this site, and no one is required to pay.

2 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I'm a high school freshman, so lately my schedule has been off. Over the summer Istart writing every day. Some days are slower than others, though. It's aprocess.

3 how would you spend a rainy day?

I'd spend a rainy day with tons of popcorn and my laptop.

4 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

I enjoy a wide variety, but one of my favorites is "Liability" by Lorde. Anything she touches is perfect.

5 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment?

Yes, I'm always surprised. It's nice to beable to share something I love with others. 

6 what's one Wattpad goal?

One Wattpad goal I have is to have my story be genuinely liked for its quality, not just concept.

7 what inspired you to write?

Ever since I was little I've wanted to be a writer. Before I could read, I'd put random letters in order and make up words. Those were my first books.

8 what's your favorite book?

My favorite book is a tough call. I love Maggie Stiefvater, so anything by her. Ialso love the classic "A Monster Calls."

9 what's your favorite holiday and why?

My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving because it's sometimes on my birthday (ha),there's good food, and I get to see my family. 

10 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

 I would choose John Mulaney. I'd hope to sit down somewhere and get tips on comedic writing. (I suck at being funny on paper.)

11 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

As I aforementioned, I'd choose Maggie Stiefvater. She grew up close to my home andincorporates a lot of it into her stories. Her writing style and dialect isvery unique and my favorite in any book I've so far. She truly inspires me; Ihope to become half as good as her.pace.

Request time!

My book "Bitter Sunshine" has been a passion project of mine

My book "Bitter Sunshine" has been a passion project of mine. Although I gravitate towards realistic fiction a lot, this is my first romance. I try to be as down to Earth and realistic as I can get- while adding points of interest, of course. If you're interested in romance, heartbreak, and loss, I'd love it if you checked out my book. Any feedback, positive or negative, is greatly appreciated!