Interview #2 @Miss-Bookaholic

1 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I try to write at least half an hour a day, and I write more during the weekends, but generally an idea pops in my head and I hurry to write it no matter when or where I'm.

 2 what inspired you to write?

I have a passion for analyzing people, and trying to decipher their feelings and thoughts. I think my daily inspiration is the people around me, I think it's really fascinating.

 3 how would you celebrate a publishing deal? 

I think if that happens I'll share with my friends, and probably go out with them to have fun after I'm done jumping to the ceiling with happiness

4 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment? 

Yes, it really surprises me when people do that, and I'm really grateful for them because they give me great motivation to move forward, and it's always good to see that people like what you do.

5 what's your dream vacation? 

Traveling to Greece, I think it's a paradise on earth.

6 how would you spend a rainy day? 

Defiantly in my favourite pjs, a fantasy book and coffee or hot chocolate in hand.

7 what's your favorite holiday and why? 

Summer holidays, because I get to spend a lot of time with my family and friends, also get to work on myself, and just have the feeling that I don't have a responsibility that awaits for me.

8 what's your favorite movie?

"The Vow" It's a great romance movie that shakes my entire being.

 9 Who is your favorite author?

I have a lot of them but the most inspiring one is Victoria Schwab

 10 what's your favorite book?

Favourite book of all times "Pride And Prejudice" by Jane Austen.

 11 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do? 

I would hang out with Noah Centineo, and we would go out and have fun anywhere, a café, a concert, a park he just seems like the kind of person you would have fun with anywhere. He's so cute too

Request time!

I'm currently writing "Blooming Iris", which is my first book on Wattpad

I'm currently writing "Blooming Iris", which is my first book on Wattpad. I think people, especially teenagers like me may find it pretty interesting, because it talks about different issues, we teenagers suffer from, and that most people forget, like the influence the parents have on us, and how we look at love at this age, and how it is so important to find ourselves in order to avoid hurting people. Also it talks about angerissues, rape, and dark pasts because these are some pressing issues most people take seriously.