interview #9 @bluenrain

1 Who is your favorite author?

Ahh, picking my favorite author is a really tough decision as there are so manywonderful writers that have inspired me. But one of my favorites is definitelyS.E. Hinton. Her work, The Outsiders, is simply amazing and inspiring.

2 what inspired you to write?

I've always loved to read and write. I've been writing fan fictions and original stories since I was seven. But I think I only started writing seriously when I began writing short adventures about my online group of friends and I a couple of years ago. I found it pretty fun and I guess that's how it all started and why I'm on Wattpad. What inspires me most are my friends. 

3 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I'm always plotting and scribbling ideas down on post-it notes. My board is covered with pastel ones. My original writing schedule was twice a week but right nowI'm taking a mini hiatus due to my personal life in reality. 

4 how would you spend a rainy day?

I love rainy days! I would spend them snuggled in blankets, drinking chocolatemilk and listening to chill lofi. Or calling my friends. Either sounds reallyideal. in reality.

5 what is your favorite holiday and why?

My favorite holiday would be Christmas. I live in a country with tropical weatherbut it rains a lot during Christmas season. So, it's usually really cooling andlots of aesthetic stuffed toys and stationery are on sale. 

6 what's your dream vacation ?

My dream vacation would be meeting my online squad and just chilling on someremote island with them. Preferably somewhere safe and has Wi-Fi too, haha.

7 what's one Wattpad goal?

One Wattpad goal is to probably hit a hundred followers or something along thoselines? Or maybe make some new friends who love wholesome memes like I do. Bothwork! 

8 what's one tip you'd give a newcomer?

Welcome to the Wattpad community! A tip is to make your book/account as aesthetically pleasing as possible. Or have a theme, people usually dig aesthetic bios and covers.

9 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

Zach Herron from Why Don't We. No doubts. I want to stroke his smooth pale glowingcheeks. Please. 

10 what's the best thing about Wattpad?

The best thing about Wattpad in my opinion is that it's an open, free platform thatallows you to express yourself however you want. From decorating your page tosharing your work and creativity with others around the globe. Wattpad isjust... amazing.

11 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment?

Of course! I appreciate all the support people give me and it's thanks to them my self-esteemisn't down in the dumps. So, thanks guys!

Request time!

If you want to read about friendship and lots of angsty characters and background stories then you gotta pick my book, We The Wallflowers. I'm still working on it, but I think you'll be able to lowkey relate to at least of the main characters. It also spreads mental illnesses and anti-bullying. Please check it out when you have time to spare!

 Please check it out when you have time to spare!