interview #7 @peacefulness-

1 what is your favorite holiday and why?

December holidays are my most favorite ones. Because that's the only time of the year when our whole family from all over the world come and we have a great family reunion which lasts for a month.

2 what's your favorite book?

I love all the books by Agatha Christie. They are simply amazing!

3 what's one Wattpad goal?

To write a book which is worthy to be published.

4 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

Generally, my favorite change every now and then. But there's this one song which haven't changed since 2014 and that's "Samjhawan" by Arijit Singh and Shreya Ghoshal. That song is epic!

5 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

It would definitely be Sidharth Malhotra and I might just spend the whole day staring at him and admire him.

6 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

I would first offer 2 rakat nafl namaz and then celebrate with my family with cakes and meals.

7 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I immediately make a draft of what comes on my mind. Sometimes I end up writing 2-3 chapters in a go if I have it properly planned in my mind.

8 what's your dream vacation?

Any quiet place with my favorite food items and write some chapters.

9 what's a piece of advice for a newcomer?

Read as much as you can as it will give you clearer idea about what you exactly want to write. And write whatever you imagine. You might just end up developing an amazing plot.

10 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment?

Obviously, yes. Because I still don't think I write good enough to gain followers and votes.

11 what's the best way to handle a bully?

Ignore and walk away.

Request time!

Please give my book "BORN TO RULE" a read. I feel that it's a unique plot of a forbidden romance and you might just get addicted to it as you read further. Here's the link to the book: https://my.w.tt/hScrz5bPQS

tt/hScrz5bPQS