interview #36 @scottspierce

1 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

My favorite thing about Wattpad is that it allows myself and other writers toshare ideas and stories with such a huge audience. Not only is it a great siteto get your stories read, it also allows non-writers to find their nextfavorite book (for free!).

2 what's one tip you'd give a newcomer?

The one tip I would give to a newcomer (I'm assuming this is meant for fellow writers) is to just keep writing. It doesn't matterhow much you write - just write! It doesn't even have to be a start to achapter/book but your thoughts for the day, a reminder, etc. As long as youkeep writing, that's all that matters.

3 who is your favorite author?

Clayton Smith

4 what's your favorite holiday and why?

My favorite holiday is Christmas. The whole atmosphere (decorations, music, etc.)surrounding the holiday just make anything seem possible. 

5 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

My schedule regarding writing varies. It used to be one chapter per week but lifehas gotten a bit complicated, so I don't have a whole lot of time to sit downand put my thoughts down on paper. But I definitely try to write something atleast a couple times a week, even if it's a simple outline to a chapter or partof a chapter. 

6 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

If I could hang out with my favorite celebrity for a day, it would be Demi Lovato. Not only is she very talented but she's a huge inspiration (she's been through so much in life and continues to persevere). I think what I'd like to do is just get lunch and coffee and just have a long conversation with her.

7 what's your dream vacation?

My dream vacation would be anywhere in the UK.

8 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

The way I'd celebrate a publishing deal would be by going out for dinner withmy friends and family. Nothing fancy but just having everyone together would beamazing. to write some

9 how would you spend a rainy day?

The way I would spend a rainy day would be curled up on the couch with my puppies beside me, drinking coffee and just relaxing. Reading a good book, catching up on my favorite shows, etc.

10 what inspired you to write?

There isn't just one thing in particular that inspired me to write. Rather, it's amix of being able to create new worlds and put my own ideas into writing, a lotof the books I've grown up reading and the TV shows/movies I watch where I geta chance to expand on (as in FanFiction). All of those combined gave me a hugeinspiration to write. Not only that but it's very therapeutic and a great escapefrom real life.

11 what's your favorite holiday and why?

I'm always surprised when I gain a new vote, comment or follow. Pleasantlysurprised, of course. It always makes me happy that someone has found my story,took the time to read it and comment. 

request time!

"Touched by the Fear" is my only story...for now. This story took me the better part of 3 years to write, so it means a lot to me. I think people should consider reading it if they love the Teen Wolf fandom and aren't ready to leave it behind though the show has ended. This story introduces an original character that changes certain events throughout the series. Not only that but it's a mixture of mystery, romance and, of course, the supernatural.