interview #40 @ClaraTroltenier1

1 what's your favorite holiday and why? 

My favorite holiday's Christmas because it's a fun time to be with family.

2 what's the best way to handle a bully?

The best way to handle a bully is to do nothing. Let them go.

 3 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

One song I enjoy is Ariana Grande's "No Tears Left to Cry"

 4 what's one Wattpad goal? 

One Wattpad goal is to get all my books to at least 100k reads.

5 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

 A good piece of advice for a newcomer is: read & write; it's the best way to get ideas and to let your ideas flow.

 6 what's your favorite movie? 

My favorite movie is "The Book Thief".

7 what's your favorite book? 

My favorite book is "The Diary of Olga Romanov" by Helen Azar/Harry Potter books.

8 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask? 

If I could gain advice from my favorite author, I'd choose JK Rowling or Dan Brown.

9 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

If I could hang out with my favorite celeb for the day, I'd choose Dan Brown and we would probably go to the Louvre museum in Paris, France, or go to the set of "The Da Vinci Code".

 10 what's your schedule regarding your writing? 

My schedule for my writing is the weekend (almost always Saturdays, if not Saturday, then Sunday).

11 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad? 

My favorite thing about Wattpad is reading different people's work and interacting with readers.

Request time!

One of my books is "I'm Fine, Okay, No, I'm Not" and someone should read it because it's really moving and hopeful