Interview #44 @kissmecait

1 what is your favorite snack?

I LOVE popcorn, with a passion!!!!

2 What's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

Probably the ability to share your work and connect with people who are just aspassionate about reading as you are! I have met so many lovely people on hereand have read so many amazing books. Wattpad has been a wonderful place for meto grow as a writer and I'm so grateful for it!

3 What's your dream vacation?

My dream vacation is probably to go to Thailand and visit/volunteer at an elephantsanctuary. I love elephants and would just jump at the opportunity to interactwith one :-)

4 How would you spend a rainy day?

Writing!! Always, always writing. I'm constantly filled with ideas and reasons to write,so I write A LOT.

5 What's your schedule regarding your writing?

I'm working on a short story at the moment that I'm SUPER excited about, and I'mtrying to write some more of it every day. Also, I'm writing a new book! Thathas been a bit slower of a process but I'm very excited about it.Unfortunately, it won't be posted on Wattpad at all because I am hoping totraditionally publish it someday, but if I'm lucky enough for that to happeny'all will eventually see it :-)

6 What's one wattpad goal?

One Wattpad goal of mine is to reach 1million reads on Villainism someday. It's alofty goal, but I hope to get there eventually!!

7 What's a song you enjoy? who is the artist?

I very passionately love the song Backseat Serenade by All Time Low! My friendswould probably be very confused to hear that because 90% of what I listen to isshowtunes, but I love a bit of punk rock every once in a while :-)

8 What's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

Keep writing!! I've been at it since 6th grade, which means it has taken seven yearsfor me to grow enough in the craft to be proud of my writing. But even then, Ihave A LOT to learn. If you keep writing and reading, you're going to get evenbetter, and I strongly believe we all have areas to improve in.

9 What's your favorite movie?

My favorite movie right now is "A Star is Born" with Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper, I'm OBSESSED with the music (and still sad Lady Gaga didn't win the Golden Globe for Best Actress). She gave such an INCREDIBLE performance, especially as someone who is first and foremost a singer. So did Bradley of course! He was a brilliant director as well. Another favorite of mine is Revolutionary Road with Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio. Last year, we read the book and watched the movie in my English class— I adored both. It is so cinematographically gorgeous, and of course Kate & Leo we're brilliant. 

10  How would you handle a bully?

I have never been repeatedly bullied, but I have heard nasty comments from peoplebefore. When I receive those comments, I just keep my mouth shut and distancemyself from those people in the future. One striking (and incredibly ironic!)comment I received was after a girl asked about my grade on an essay in historyclass. When she found out I did well, she told me she was surprised since Iwasn't a good writer. That was before I went public with my Wattpad successLOL. In the moment I was so shocked I didn't say anything, but in the future Ijust avoided her. Yet, not everyone is able to do that. If you are being repeatedlybullied, PLEASE go get help. Tell a loved one, trusted teacher or facultymember.

11 What's your favorite book?

My favorite book(s) will forever and always be the Harry Potter series. I LOVE them with a passion and have the boxed series in my dorm room! Also, I love the Delirium trilogy by Lauren Oliver.

request time!

My one book that I have on Wattpad is Villainism, my baby. It's the first completed book I've ever written, and even as I read through and edited the book I laughed at my own jokes. That may sound cocky, but it really is my love. Villainism is full of wit and sass, as well as characters who will never cease to surprise you. If you love superpowers, lots of banter, and dark humor, please go check it out! I'm immensely proud of how many people have become enamored with the main characters in the book, and where it has come in the last couple years.

 If you love superpowers, lots of banter, and dark humor, please go check it out! I'm immensely proud of how many people have become enamored with the main characters in the book, and where it has come in the last couple years