interview #3 @foxjenz

1 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I try to write a chapter a week of each book I am currently writing. So, at the moment, I am writing two. It means I can update once a week for my readers.

2 what's one Wattpad goal?

My Wattpad goal is to get 50k reads on one of my books and to try and win a few competitions. 

3 what's one tip you'd give a newcomer?

One tip I would give is don't get too disheartened if your book doesn't get loads of reads straight away. It takes time. And don't let negative comments bring you down, focus on the positive ones.

4 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment?

Yes, I still get a little smile on my face when I get a vote or a new comment. And I love getting new followers. I think interacting with readers is really important and I will never grow tired of it. 

5 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

I'd buy a bottle of bubbly and get a picnic hamper then go and chill with some books and my good friends and celebrate.

6 what's the best way to handle a bully?

I just ignore bullies and show them that they don't bother me, they soon get bored and move on.

7 what's your favorite holiday and why?

My fave holiday is over the whole winter holidays where I can spend time with my family and snuggle up with blankets and movies and fairy lights and hot drinks.

8 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

My favourite thing about Wattpad is the interaction with writers and readers.The fact you can comment on books that you enjoy and actually tell the author what you like is genius. 

9 what's your favorite snack?

peanut butter rice cakes or dark chocolate.

10 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

My favourite Author is Lauren Oliver. If I could ask her anything I would ask he iif she prepares her plots in advance or whether she just writes chapter bychapter? 

11 how would you spend a rainy day?

I would sit on the sofa with a cup of hot tea and my MacBook and write.... then read some of my Wattpad books in my library.

Request time!

Rite of Passage.

you should check it out if you like The 100. It's full of adventure, emotion, loss and is set in a future world that will take you on a journey. It will make you laugh, and it will make you cry like a little girl... but mostly you will fall in love with Fern the main character a firey red head.