interview #11 @Katherinetailor

1. What's the one tip you'd give a newcomer?

Take the leap! Publishing your book, whether it's on Wattpad or to an agency, might feel terrifying but knowing that your work has touched the heart of someone else, is truly incredible.

2. What's the best way to spend a rainy day?

Sitting by the window to listen to the amniotic tranquility of the pattering raindrops hitting the glass.

3. How would you celebrate a publishing deal?

Vodka and lots and lots of partyingromances)

4. What's your favorite book?

Possibly Cupid's Match by @LEPalphreman (what can I say? I'm a sucker for fantasyromances) 

5. What's your dream vacation?

Iceland! No wait, Japan. Actually Switzerland!

GAH I don't know, I have so many 

6. What's your writing schedule?

I write whenever inspiration hits me in theface. 

7. What's your favorite holiday and why?

I went to Death Valley, and it was literally the most beautiful place ever. Wewent to "Danté's View" and "Artist's Palette" and it washonestly breathtaking - I took loads of great photos = ) 

8. If you could gain advice from your favorite author, who and what would you ask?

I'd ask @LEPalphreyman what inspires her to write her books. Is she a little likeJ.K.Rowling and do the book ideas come to her in her dream? Or I'd ask whatencouraged her to start writing in the first place. Or maybe I'd ask if any ofher characters were inspired by real people. 

9. Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment?

Every single vote, comment and follow means the absolute world to me, no matter how many I receive. I remember back when I had reached my 5th follower, and I was so happy that I went around telling all of my friends and my family my achievements.

I have over 300 followers now, and it still amazes me to this day that there are still people from all over the world who are willing to follow up on what I'm up to.

Every read and every votes means a lot to me: it gives me encouragement to complete the next section of the book and the next section and the next one after that.

10. What songs do you enjoy, and who are the artists?

My favorite songs are:

"Saturday Nights" ~ Khalid

"Gold" ~ Kiiara

"Worship" ~ MAX

"Vertigo" ~ Khalid

"Raincoat" ~ Timeflies

"Strange and Beautiful" ~ Asami Zdrenka (Cover)

"Eastside" ~ Khalid, Halsey

"Frozen" ~ Sabrina Claudio

My favorite singer is undeniably Khalid ❤

11 What's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

Wattpad is a beautiful community of aspiring authors - it's so incredible to be a partof it and to meet like minded people = ) ❤ 

REQUEST TIME:

If you like a lil boy x boy action, then "Noah and Rainer" by @NightAndDay10 is perfect for you!

But if that's not for you, check out "Cupid Rhymes With Stupid" by @Quiet_Pen which is amazeballs!

Or go and check out "Humanity's Glory" by a wonderful friend of mine @Park_JinHa_BTS ❤