interview #42 @AbigailHunt2

1 what's one Wattpad goal ? 

My Wattpad goal is to encourage people. I think it's important to let people know, they are not alone.

2 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I try to update every Monday, Wednesday, and the weekend.

 3 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist? 

Head above water, by, Avril Lavigne.

4 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

I would ask Jane Austin if she could give me advice about character development. She is so brilliant the way she creates such memorable characters.

 5 what's your favorite holiday and why?

My favorite Holiday is Christmas, because I can spend a lot of time with my family.

 6 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad ?

I like the availability of wattpad, and the fact its free to use.

 7 what's your dream vacation?

My dream vacation would be Ireland.

 8 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer? 

My advice to newcomers is to join a book club. It gives you valuable insight and helps you improve as a writer.

9 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do? 

Ashton Kutcher, and I would help out with his organization that rescues children out of sex trafficking.

10 how would you spend a rainy day?

I would spend a rainy day by my fireplace, reading a book. 

 11 what's your favorite book?

One of my favorite books right now, is called" A king's Desire." Its a story about a woman who simply wants to help the sick, but catches the eye of the king. It's a story about love, and forgiveness. I truly hope people will check it out, it's not finished, but it good to be a wonderful ride.