interview #43 @karar504

1 Whats your favorite thing about Wattpad? 

My favorite thing about Wattpad is the fact that there is no limit to your creativity. The sky is the limit to the amount of imagination that can be brought to life.

2 what inspired you to write? 

I actually started writing on Episode app, which got a bit tiresome, however I had so many ideas and so I found this app from a recommendation of a friend.

3 what's your favorite holiday and why?

I consider everyday as a holiday. There shouldn't be a special day for celebration. Every day is special to me.

 4 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask? 

I would gain wisdom from Zane. She is an inspiration to black authors, and her stories are lit.

5 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment? 

I am, because I know that I have put out work that people enjoy, which continues to fire me up.

6 what's your favorite snack? 

My favorite snack is strawberry preserves and cheese on bread.

7 what's your dream vacation? 

My dream vacation is to visit the UK. I would really like to see my best friend and experience the culture there.

8 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I have no schedule. I should, but I just go with the flow, lol.

 9 if you earned a publishing deal, how would you celebrate? 

I'll just tell my closest friends band family. When something big happens you really find out who was really down for you and who weren't.

10 what's one Wattpad goal?

To reach one million reads.

 11 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do? 

I would hang out with Chris Tucker, and take him out to some of the best restaurants here in New Orleans.

Request time!

My first story From Two Different Worlds is an urban love story that simply gives the message, don't just wait around for true love. Hurry and grab it before it's too late.