interview #12 @ABrunetteGirl

1 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

My favorite thing about wattpad is how close everybody is. I've made quite a few friends on here and we're all super close and it's just nice to know that you have the support of so many people.

2 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I don't really have a schedule- which can be annoying! Sometimes I find loads oftime to write, other times it'll take me months. 

3 what's one tip you'd give a newcomer?

My tip to a newcomer is try and get your book out there! Definitely make an Instagram account and message loads of shout out accounts and try and create some friends. But remember it's not all about reads.

4 what's your favorite book?

My favorite book on wattpad is My Life With The Walter Boys (which I also have in paperback)!

5 what's one Wattpad goal?

My one wattpad goal has always been to reach 1k reads but after that, I'll just see how far my book can get.

6 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

I'd take my family and close friends out for a dinner and if my wattpadfriends got it too, I'd love us all to meet up 

7 who is your favorite author?

My favorite author is Ali Novak (author of my fave book)love us all

8 what's your favorite holiday and why?

Does my birthday count as a holiday? It is in the summer- lol. If summer doesn'tcount, I loveeeeeee Christmas, it's so festive and everybody loves it

9. If you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

ShawnMendes!!!! I'd probably get him to play me some music, watch some films and Idon't think I should probably say the rest... hahaha><

10 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment?

Very surprised, my book goes through stages of getting lots of reads and then noneat all, so every read vote or comment is noticed and loved. 

11 what's your favorite movie?

Favorite movie is a romance film called Endless Love- it's amazing, I always cry at the end and that film is how I found my favorite songs.

Request time!

My book is called Trapped Love. It's about an English girl who moves to America trying to escape her secretive troubled past and in doing so she gets in with the popular crowd and falls for the schools most good-looking boy, but it isn't long until people search for her past which could ruin her forever! I think you should read it because it can be intense, funny, sad and I hope that for some people it can be relatable.

 It's about an English girl who moves to America trying to escape her secretive troubled past and in doing so she gets in with the popular crowd and falls for the schools most good-looking boy, but it isn't long until people search for her past wh...