interview #19 @KirstenMx

1 what inspired you to write?

I don't actually know I just had an idea and put it out there to see who would like it.

2 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

I love the community and the feedback to help me improve.

3 what's one Wattpad goal?

I would love for my book to turn into a movie.

4 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

Just keep going at it, if you're really passionate about something, someone will notice it.

5 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment?

Of course I am! I surprising that people are still interested in my book.

6 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

Zendaya, and I would go around her favourite places or meet her friends

7 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

I would choose @xThePineappleGirlx and ask her how she manages to come up with so many idea and write them all.

8 what's your favorite holiday and why?

Christmas,it's so festive and I love giving.

9 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I used to post quite frequently but now my school and friends have become more'busy' I guess so it's getting harder for me to find time to write.

10 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

Party?Or maybe going out to my favorite restaurant with friends and family

11 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

OhMy Love by The Score

request time!

You should read my book Protecting The President's Son because of the unique characters and the intriguing storyline. It will make you feel a rollercoaster of emotions and make you fall in love with the characters, and who knows these might be the most relatable characters you've ever met.