interview #15 @AlphaPandora

1 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

the first piece of advice I would give is to just kept that creativity of writinggoing and to make sure to see what you can do better whether its characterdevelopment or dialogue. And also, of an idea pops into your head that you wantto write then write it before it leaves. Even if it remains in the unpublishedpart/drafts then no worries you can still continue your other stories till you'reready to do back to the other. And make sure not to over crowd yourself either.Also, when writing just make sure that readers online or anywhere know what youare saying and such through your piece.

2 what is your favorite holiday and why?

I enjoy the holiday of Christmas. Not the Christianity story about Jesus being born on that day. But the meaning of spending time with my family and eating delicious food. It's amazing plus my mother always has interesting Pageon facts as well as joyful magic stuff to tell about how the holiday came to exist in the first place. I also enjoy the songs they are so full of emotion that just soothes your soul. 

3 what's one Wattpad goal?

My Wattpad goal is to share a with the world about a special place calledElseWhere that me and my friends visit in our group chat. It's actually quite anice place and very wondrous and magical which is something I want to spreadout to the world. And I also want to have the goal of reaching as manyfollowers as I can get even of it is just one. At least someone is listening.

4 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

Usually it's whenever I have my creative juices flowing, which is usually late atnight. And it's about every month or so depending on which book.

5 what inspired you to write?

Well it's been an inspiration to write ever since I read Percy Jackson and theLightning Theft in 6th grade and continued reading the whole series. So, italso sparked my love for reading.

6 what's your favorite book?

My favorite book.... goodness I gotta choose a favorite?... hmm... I want to sayit's the first book on Greek mythology that my mother had given me that she hadwhen she was in her younger teens.

7 what's your favorite snack?

Oh! I love cheese and crackers they are very delicious! Especially with some juicelike apple or orange juice to drink with. I know that sounds kiddish but it'swhat usually me and mom would dine on if we are hungry.

8 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

I would tell my family and we might have a small celebration party. Plus, I never would have done it without their support so they should celebrate with me including my friends as well. 

9 Who is your favorite author?

Casey Fleming

10 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

Marching On by OneRepublic

11 if you could hang out with your favorite for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

It'd have to be Robin Williams, he really was a highlight in my life. And if we had to spend time to talk I would say go to a coffee shop that has books and such and just talk, read, laugh. That would be nice. Plus... I have some questions to ask him about how it is too push all of his doubts and depressed thoughts just to make people smile and laugh.

request time!

Please, Please read my story White Wedding Rings it's an amazing and sweet romance story. That will have you saying Aww as well as touching moments. Family torn apart because their youngest daughter didn't seem to choose the right spouse to marry especially since they abandoned her at the altar and never came back till about 10 years later. Will they make up? Also, it's a lesbian story one of the stories that showed my bisexual side. So, it's great, and fantastic. And I really do hope you read it!