interview #2 @Squeaks7

1 Who is your favorite author?

I have so many authors I love to read, but my favorite would be the one whooriginally made me fall in love with reading, Victoria Holt. I fell in lovewith mysteries, romance, and Victorian England during my teens with her writingand while I've moved on in tastes, I still revisit her novels time to time. 

2 what's your favorite book?

Currently my favorite book is A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J Maas. Why? Rhys and...*sigh* Need I say more?

3 how would you spend a rainy day?

Rainy days are made for reading, writing, movies, and/or video games with my kids. And a cold, rainy day... and a pot of homemade soup to that list. 

4 what's your schedule regarding your writing ?

Ugh! Why do you ask the difficult questions?? Ha! Schedule? Honestly, it's wheneverI get a chance to write now days. Between being a full-time mom of five, full-timestudent, and writer, I squeeze in writing during what few quiet moments I get.Ideally, I try to write three 30-minute word sprints a day. If I get that doneI can meet my writing goals of 2k per day, but it doesn't always work that wayand I'll take however many words per day I get.

5 what's one Wattpad goal?

I've been featured, been a former Wattpad Ambassador, had one story reach over 500kreads, met amazing readers and writers, so my next goal would of course be towin a Watty. But if that doesn't happen, I'm happy with my Wattpad writingjourney.

6 what's your favorite holiday and why?

Thanksgiving is my favorite Holiday! Why... hmmm... well, it's low-key compared to theholidays around it and centered on family and being thankful. The fact it's inautumn and has pumpkin pie tips the scales a lot in its favor though! 

7 what's one tip you'd give a newcomer?

One tip I'd give a newcomer? Make friends of other authors on Wattpad by reading,voting, and commenting on their stories without expecting anything in return.Such a simple act goes a long ways of growing your own reader base as well ashelping your writing.

8 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

This is a toughie considering the fact my favorite kind of day is one I described inquestion 3! Ha! But if I could choose anyone, I've often thought Emilia Clarkewould be an amazing, funny woman to hang out with and just do anything. 

9 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

I'd squeal, maybe sit in shock a bit, and definitely celebrate with my darling hubs and kids! 

10 what's your dream vacation?

Favorite Vacation? Easy! A beach, a hammock, and a book!

11 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment?

Yes!I am still excited by every vote and comment my stories get! New followers makeme smile! I love my readers and try hard to update on a regular schedule andanswer each comment when I can! <3

Request time!

My latest series Bloodlines begins with the book, Flawed! It's an urban fantasy/paranormal mix sprinkled with legends, fairy tales, and myths set in a modern twist of mystery and adventure. And of course, let's not forget a dash of romance as well! I'm currently posting book 2, Deceived, and have plans for at least two more books in the series.