interview #42 @LittleCho107

1 what's the best way to handle a bully?

The best way to handle a bully is not be intimidated by them. Always have you head up and know that whatthey say is never true.

2 what inspired you to write?

What inspired me to write was a move called "Whisper of the Heart" written by HayaoMiyazaki the founder of Studio Ghibli.

3 who is your favorite author?

As of now I don't particularly have a favorite author at the moment. 

4 what's your favorite holiday and why?

My favorite holiday would have to be Christmas. The reason why Christmas is myfavorite holiday is because I love when I get to decorate the house with my familysinging Christmas music and having a wonderful time.

5 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

If I could hang out with my favorite celeb it would be Anna Kendrick. For what wewould do for fun is go and play paint ball wars!

6 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment?

I am always surprise when someone votes and comments on my story because it letsme know that many are giving my book a chance to be noticed.

7 what's one Wattpad goal?

My Wattpad goal is for my books to noticed by thousands and have everyone enjoywhat they read.

8 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I'm still working on my schedule since life at home can be hectic.

9 what's your favorite book?

Maximum Ride.

10 what's your favorite movie?

My favorite movie is Sailor Moon the Black Dream Hole.

11 what's your dream vacation?

My dream vacation is to go to Japan! I always wanted to go there and experiencethe culture first hand.

Request time!

The one book that I consider everyone to read is my story "I'll Always Be By Your Side." I choose this book because it's very different from other werewolf stories many have already read. Yes, the alpha can have a human mate or a second chance mate. What I did was have the alpha of the story lose both his first and second chance mate leaving him to believe no one will ever love him.

 What I did was have the alpha of the story lose both his first and second chance mate leaving him to believe no one will ever love him