interview #3 @vxheba

1 what's your favorite holiday and why? 

Thanksgiving break for sure. everything goes on sale and we give thanks to what we are grateful for.

 2 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer? 

never ever give up. it may seem like a good choice at times, but it never is! 

3 what's a song you enjoy?

 Who is the artist?Counting Stars by OneRepublic. Written by the god Ryan Tedder.

 4 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment? 

All the time but it motivates me to keep going.

 5 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do? 

Too many to choose from!! 

6 how would you spend a rainy day?

 Read, read, and read! 

7 what's your dream vacation? 

The beach for a whole week uninterrupted.

 8 what's one Wattpad goal? 

50K reads. And maybe one day 1K followers. 

9 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask? 

Colleen Hoover and would ask how she manages to keep the humor in her stories but still realistic and heartbreaking. 

10 what's your favorite movie?

 Click starring Adam Sandler!

 11 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

 Every Friday I dedicate an hour to just write, write, write!!

 Request time! 

Spare Moments. It is a short story that will be read in about 5 mins but will keep you heartbroken for much longer.

 It is a short story that will be read in about 5 mins but will keep you heartbroken for much longer