interview #42 @beautifulinblu

1 what's your schedule regarding your writing? 

Currently, I'm winging it. I'm in my last year of high school and I'm swamped with exams

2 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer? 

I think there's only one advice for a newcomer- just do it. Put that pen to paper, and let the thoughts flow. Its not as hard as you're making it out to be.

 3 how would you spend a rainy day?

It depends on my mood; on occasion I'd love to make a hot chocolate and curl up in a corner, reading a new book and sometimes, I like to go out for a walk, getting wet in the rain.

 4 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day , who would you choose and what would you do?

As of right now, I'd choose Andrew Garfield, and I would love to just sit on a rooftop and talk about things.

 5 what's one Wattpad goal?

My one wattpad goal is to get a hundred thousand reads

 6 What's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist? 

Right now, my favorite song is strawberries and cigarettes by Troye sivan. I love listening to maroon five, Taylor swift, Selena Gomez and Shawn mendes.

7 what's your dream vacation? 

My dream vacation would be filled with exciting exploration and calm, walking-aimlessly-around-the-city days too.

8 what's your favorite holiday and why? 

I don't particularly have a favorite holiday, but I do like New Years. It signifies the beginning.

9 what's your favorite movie? 

My favorite movie is The Holiday

10 what's your favorite book? 

Right now, its the Red Queen series.

11 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

I would pick J.K. Rowling and ask her how she managed to imagine a whole new universe!

 Request time!

Bleeding stars is very close to my heart, besides being the first book I've ever written on wattpad, and I would appreciate it a lot if people browsed through it♡

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.