interview #11 @books4lif32004

1 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

My favorite thing about Wattpad is being able to explore the vast community of many great writers and readers as well. There's just so many amazing books out there and it's a great way to kill time. I also love the support of the readers and other writers. I think it's all about the communication. 

2 what is the best way to spend a rainy day?

My favorite way to spend a rainy day would be get all cuddled up in a blanket, siton my couch, eat popcorn while watching a movie. I also like to doodle on mydrawing tablet or work on my stories. It really sets the mood.

3 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

Honestly, I would be the happiest person alive. That would be crazy!! However, I would first thank my readers for getting me to where I am and maybe even invite a few friends over to celebrate. 

4 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

I don't really have a favorite celebrity. I would probably hang out with Cardi B.That girl is wild. I would probably go to an amusement park.

5 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment?

 Yes!! I am always surprised! I love the feeling of knowing that someone out there is actually reading and enjoying my books! It never fails to put a smile onto my face. 

6 what's one Wattpad goal?

To be honest, my one Wattpad goal is to complete a book. Usually when I writebooks, I get writers block and just stop writing the book in middle. So, Iwould really want to just complete writing a book. That would be great though!

7 what's the best way to handle a bully?

The best way to handle a bully would be to simply talk to them. It's as simple asthat. I never been bullied before, so I can't say that I speak out ofexperience, but we're civilized humans. Throwing fists or just ignoring them isgoing to get you nowhere. I would go up to the bully and talk it out with them.However, if the bullying is serious, I would recommend going to an adult orsomeone who could possibly help with the situation. f

8 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

As of right now, I don't really have a schedule. Before, I planned to update once a week on Fridays but I'm having a hard time sticking to it. What can I say? Timing is not my thing. I just finished finals, so I will definitely try my best to get back on track.

9 what's your favorite book?

My favorite book is Percy Jackson. I love all the books in the series. I personally love the concept of Greek mythology and anything related to fantasy. The story line of Percy Jackson is well developed and interesting, one of the reasons it's still my favorite. However, the movies weren't as good... They sucked.

10 what's your dream vacation?

My dream vacation is to just stay at home, relax, and do whatever I want. I know,it's boring but hey, it's what I love to do. 

11 what's your favorite holiday and why?

My favorite holiday is Christmas because I just love seeing all the lights go uparound the houses. Overall, it's just really beautiful. I also get a lot ofthings on offers so it's a great time to shop.

Request time!

One of my books, His Serenity should be considered to be read because I just believe that the readers would enjoy it

One of my books, His Serenity should be considered to be read because I just believe that the readers would enjoy it. I write for myself and here on Wattpad, I can share my writing with others in hope of sharing the same experience with them.